Monday, April 28, 2008

at a loss

for words I am today, but I'm trying to keep my blog active. Throughout the day I write little blogs in my head but things only stay in my head for about 5 seconds before I'm thinking about changing diapers, wiping hands and faces, picking up M from preschool, attempting naptime, or any of the other 1,000,000,000 thoughts racing around in there (there's plenty of room for all those thoughts). So I'm just going to tell you quickly one of the many things I love. Maybe I'll start doing this ever monday, maybe I'll call it I Love Monday just for the pure irony.

I love the feeling of any of my sons' heads resting in the crook of my neck when I'm holding them.


oh and p.s. while I was writing this I got a call from M's preschool he had somehow got his leg stuck under the heater during reading time. He's FINE, but it made me think about all the call's from school I'll be getting in the future. BOYS I love em.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Thanks for visiting my site! Oh I do the same thing - I think of so many things during the day that I never remember to blog about when I actually sit down at the computer.

I like your 'I Love Monday' idea! :)