Friday, April 18, 2008

Ok here goes

Well I guess I need to start somewhere. I'm not sure where the urge came from to create a blog. But I did a few days ago and I've looked at the page a few times wondering why I wanted this, and when I'd take the plunge and start writing. I still haven't completely figured out the why but at least we know the when. (friday night while my husband's hanging out across the street with the neighbors and I'm sitting watching The Hills OnDemand LMAO) My mind is going in a thousand different directions of what I want to say right now so bear with me. I guess I want to explain why I'm not across the street with me husband. I have 3 little boys sound asleep upstairs in their bedrooms. I also feel the need to explain that I can be an extremely shy person(until i get to know you then you'd never believe i was shy) so I'm feeling hesitant about sharing anything on here. But I'm still typing so I guess for some reason I need to be doing this. I guess I'll just take this one day at a time and see how much I feel like sharing. I think I'm so hesitant cause I'm just not sure who will ever end up reading this so if you do read this introduce yourself lol.

Ok now enough of that random rambling. I'll introduce myself. (see here's where i'm starting to feel shy) For now I'll just say hi my name is K I'm married to a wonderful man (i'll call him T). We have 3 wonderful(difficult at times) little boys. (Yes I know I have my hands full I here it EVERYTIME I am out of the house) The oldest, M is 4 the middle, E is 2 and the baby (and yes LAST) is 7 months. We live in Massachusetts. We finally bought a house and settled down. Poor M has lived in 4 houses and 2 states since he was born. But we're back in MA where we're both from and we're very happily staying here. Though there are some friends from NC (where we lived for about 9 months) that I'd LOVE to transfer up here to be with me I miss them more than they can imagine and I find it amazing that I developed such wonderful friendships in the short amount of time we lived there (hi A and C if you come across this I love you)

Well I've lost my train of thought because my husband came home for a minute to get more beer and he sat down to chat for a minute. So I'll try to write again tomorrow but by all means give me some feedback if you find this and ask me any questions. That might help me open up a bit.

Oh and I also thought I should tell you that I only understand the bare essentials of this blogging thing I don't know how to do anything fancy but I'd love to learn so I'll probably go do some research right now. Which might possibly mean you'll be hearing from me again tonight if I learn something and feel like trying it out. Ok TTFN

No comments: